Itinerary: Click here for itinerary.
Price: $1,600 per person (double occupancy). Single supplement of $350.
Payment due by December 31, 2016
Registration: Click here for online registration.
We have been invited to bring our YaleGALE Exchange to Mexico City! Tecnológico de Monterrey (Tec) has invited us to visit their campuses in Mexico City and Puebla, along with receptions and exchanges. Exatec, the alumni association of Tec, has many regional associations and many volunteers in leadership. You can read about Tec, a significant Yale partner institution, at www.itesm.mx.
We will go to some of the most spectacular sites while we are in Mexico City including:
- Teotihuacan (click Mexico Pyramid City)
- Castillo de Chapultepec (National History Museum, formerly an imperial palace and presidential residence)
- Museo Soumaya (click Carlos Slim’s gift to Mexico)
- Frida Kahlo Museum (click The Blue House/Home of Frida)
- Templo Mayor (Aztec temple excavation in the heart of Mexico City)
Bring your family; bring your friends. Sample the traditional flavors of Mexico including churros and hot chocolate (mmmm!). Enjoy the warmth of the Mexican people and the warm weather!
Cliff Warner ’87 MFA, Rosa Brambila Fuller ’80, & Charlotte Hitchcock ’91 MPH
YaleGALE Mexico co-Producers